An ATMC NZ course in Digital Media and Design is the perfect pathway into industry. With a hands on focus, our courses have you learning from industry experts and connecting with those that do, as well as teach.
This qualification is designed for learners wishing to create collaborative solutions, for people in the Digital Media Production disciplines.
Expanding on the basics of production, concept and final output, students will gain expertise in the skills of their major by completing a number of end to end projects to add to their portfolio.
Together with major specific papers, students study core humanities papers. These papers will give you the edge as a storyteller, help you connect and understand your audience, and manage your projects and relationships with clients.
To gain award of the degree all students (regardless of specialisation) will successfully complete:
- All compulsory courses
- 360 credits
- A minimum of 120 credits at Level 5
- A minimum of 150 credits at Level 6
- A minimum of 90 credits at level 7
- New Zealand certificate of English Language, Level 4 or equivalent.
- An IELTS Academic score of 6 overall with no band score lower than 5.5; OR
- TOEFL: PBT 550 (essay 5 TWE) or iBT 80 (writing 21); OR
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English.
|KEY INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS|
|Tuition Fees||$17,500 per year|
|Total Learning Hours||3600|
|Requirements||NCEA 3 or 42 credits at level 3 or Successful Completion of High School or Successful completion of General certificate of Education (GCE) or Overseas equivalent qualification to level 3.|
|Student loan information||StudyLink|